- 1 Cup of condensed milk
- 1 Table spoon of butter
- ¾ Cup of chocolate powder
- 1 Egg Yolk (gently strained to remove the skin.)
- In a large sauce pan mix together all of the ingredients until all the chocolate powder is dissolved.
- On medium heat, bring it to a boil mixing it non stop. (about 20 minutes). When the mix is thick and starting to peel off easily from the bottom of the pan it is ready.
- Wait until it is completely cool to roll it into mini balls.
- Roll it on chocolate sprinkles.You can find truffle wrappers in our shop.
For a different finish you can roll the truffles in chocolate powder.