Italian Sausages Sliders Recipe
- 2lbs. Johnsonville® All Natural Ground Sausage or links, decased
- 1lb. ground beef
- 16 small slider buns or mini sandwich rolls
- In a large bowl, combine sausage and beef. Using your hands, blend the two meats together and form into one large ball.
- Use a spoon or a small measuring cup to gather up about a 3 oz ball and press into patties.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, pan fry 4 or 5 sliders at a time.
- Cook for about 3 minutes then flip and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- Test for doneness. Internal temperature should be 160˚F.
- Slice the buns and top the sliders with your favorite condiments.