- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup of canola oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese for batter
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook the chicken breast and pull it. Stir in the tomato sauce and cook it for about 5 minutes. Set it aside.
- Place all of the batter ingredients in a blender, blend it well.
- Layer the batter and the filling into a baking pan and cover it with a lot of cheese. Bake it until a tester inserted on the center of the pizza comes out clean.